We understand that sometimes our pets develop health issues or have accidents which are unexpected and not everyone has the cash on hand to pay for the immediate care their pet needs. We are pleased to be able to extend payment plans to try to take some of the immediate financial burden off of you. We do have some requirements prior to accepting a payment plan:
- To qualify for the payment plan the total amount of services must exceed $1000.
- Down payment. Depending on the procedure and procedure cost, 25%-50% of the low end of the estimate will be required prior to accepting a payment plan.
- A valid credit card with an expiration date past the final date of payment plan must be used.
- A valid state or government ID must be presented.
- A $49 setup fee will be charged to you at the time of payment plan setup.
- The plan can be made for payments up to 12 months.
As an example, if your pet is diagnosed with a pyometra (infected uterus), immediate surgery is needed. If the surgical and hospitalization estimate is $1050-$1900 (1 to 3 days in hospital), and a 50% deposit is required, we would require $525 at the time your pet is dropped off along with everything else required above. When your pet is ready to go home, the remainder of the bill will be submitted as a payment plan.