We understand that sometimes our pets develop health issues or have accidents which are unexpected and not everyone has the cash on hand to pay for the immediate care their pet needs. We are pleased to be able to extend payment plans to try to take some of the immediate financial burden off of you. We do have some requirements prior to accepting a payment plan:
- To qualify for the payment plan the total amount of services must exceed $2000.
- Down payment: 50% of the estimate will be required prior to accepting a payment plan.
- A valid credit card with an expiration date past the final date of payment plan must be used.
- A valid state or government ID must be presented.
- A $125 setup fee will be charged to you at the time of payment plan setup and an additional $12 will be added for each month so if the plan is for 12 months then the additional fees would be $125 on the day the plan is setup and an additional $144 will be added to the total to be repaid.
- The plan can be made for payments up to 12 months.