We understand that sometimes our pets develop health issues or have accidents which are unexpected and not everyone has the cash on hand to pay for the immediate care their pet needs. We are pleased to be able to extend payment plans to try to take some of the immediate financial burden off of you. We do have some requirements prior to accepting a payment plan:
- Down payment. Depending on the procedure and procedure cost, 25%-50% of the low end of the estimate will be required prior to accepting a payment plan.
- 2 forms of payment must be provided. This would be 2 credit cards or 1 credit card and a voided check. You may choose which one will be charged each month.
- A valid state or government ID must be presented.
- A $25 fee will be charged to you within 48 hours for payment plan setup and a $3 fee will be assessed each month until the bill is paid in full.
- The plan can be made for 6, 12, or 24 months.
As an example, if your pet is diagnosed with a pyometra (infected uterus), immediate surgery is needed. If the surgical and hospitalization estimate is $850-$1600 (1 to 3 days in hospital), and a 50% deposit is required, we would require $425 at the time your pet is dropped off along with everything else required above. When your pet is ready to go home, the remainder of the bill will be submitted as a payment plan.