Your Pet's Home Away From Home
Northshore Animal Care is pleased to offer boarding for dogs and cats at our animal clinic. Our clinic provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency. For your convenience, we also offer dog and cat day boarding as well as medical boarding.
All pets must be current on vaccines:
Dogs must be current on distemper, rabies, bordetella, and influenza vaccines and had a negative fecal exam within the last 12 months.
Cats must be current on feline distemper and rabies vaccine and had a negative fecal exam within the last 12 months.
*Pets with external parasites must be treated prior to boarding.
**Vaccines, fecal exam, and parasite prevention can be performed at the clinic at the time of your stay.
- Standard Overnight Boarding - $44-$48 per night
- Medical Overnight Boarding - $52-$56 per night
- Dog Day Sitting - $27-$32 per day
- Standard Overnight Boarding - $35 per night/per feline
- Medical Overnight Boarding - $45 per night
- Feline Day Sitting - $20 per day